Examination weeks


Its May AGAIN.
How to say huh?
It comes again...
Anyway, I should really do my part.
Econ is really terryfying me with all the printed exercisessss.
No air~ no air~~~
Prepare to surrender to the Chinese paper, I can't remember the keywordssss!
>.<

And well, I crap a lot in PP... Haha...
I will fry everything inside, goreng goreng goreng~~~
PA, hopefully my essays are really in the standard for the real STPM.
Don't simply mark my essays....cikgu~~~

Okie....so.... Wish me luck!
I will just stop and stare~
Like how I usually do...in front of all the books.
When I return, I will make a surprise especially for you ?
^^

Anyway, 3 weeks...is just too long for me~
Perhaps I can't stop myself from blogging???
haha~
Will it be better if all the papers end within a week time?
I am wandering around when there is no exam...its really "gai".
Blank mind causes headache, like what happen now.

shhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>.<

没有评论: