Countdown: 15 Days

It is TOO fast!
I haven't settle down with all my preparation yet.
I am floating on the water without any direction.

Focus!
Thats what you told me, and I will do my best.
What is the thing I need?
I need a silent place to settle down and keep myself away from my pillow and computer and even handphone.
I am not clever, so I must be hardworking now.
Okie?!
15 days to go...
YOU don't have much time left!
I spend my precious 1and a half years of lifetime for this,
so pleaseeeeee, make it worth.
15 days, they are limited.
I want more than that, I want more than PASS.
Macros is harder than what I can imagine.
But PP is the hardest as I can't imagine that.
Week by week.
Day by day.
Every hour, every minute.

FOCUS!
YOU CAN DO IT!
BUT I AM AFRAID
=(

1 条评论:

fengshuicentral 说...

相信自己! 加油!