M.U.E.T

13-11-2010(星期六)

It was a sunny day.
I ended my MUET officially.
I did it badly, as I did not have much time to end it nicely.

Reading was quite tough, I think.
But I have already know that, because our school test is the same.
I have bad reading skill and poor vocabulary.
But I tried my best to read those passages and answer the questions.
I really dislike questions with three options:
A. TRUE
B. FALSE
C. NOT STATED
But anyway, I did it and thats all.

Writing seems to be tough this time.
~Arranged Marriage~
I would write alot if it is in Chinese.
And... I don't really remember what I wrote for this topic.
I think it would be something silly and stupid.
Why should I be the first student in that room?!
I don't even have extra 30 seconds to finish my last sentence for a nice ending.
>.<
That teacher was so bad, I seriously don't like her.
As she said: You all never listen to instructions!
Yea yea, she was right, we are not a good candidate~

Listening, this would be the worst part of the day.
I know what the recording was about.
I got the points.
I got the ideas on how to reconstruct the phrases.
But too bad, I don't have enough time again!
I really hate myself for being slow sometimes.
Argh!
Stupid, that teacher just grab my paper and that all!
End of story.
=.=

And for the Speaking which ended last month...
I hope it was alright.
I hope...
Because there is nothing I can do right now.

So, Shin Ai, you finished your task.
But I shall punish you for the mistakes you made.
I don't like high expectations.
But the teachers gave me confidence.
I have to reach the level they aim for me.
Or else, I will be very sorry to them.
And ofcourse, I will be disappointed to myself too.

Once in a life time, I am done with MUET.
What kind of result will I gain?



没有评论: