Relay For Life

5-6-2010(星期六)—6-6-2010(星期日)雨

Somehow, I make myself attend "Relay for Life" and stayed there whole night.
This was something new for me.
I should do my part to support the cancer issue~
Actually I am not as good as you think!
I was there because I think it is fun and exciting~~~
And....I never stay in a park before....
So,its a nice try for me.
My friends from secondary school!!
Miss ya~
Youth Park would be our best destination for "Relay for Life".
I heard that there is suppose to be more than 3000 people who are attending this activity.
But...it seem like less people are coming because of the stupid raining day.
I played my part...dun worry.
Rainy day will never stop me~
Some even walking in the rain and make themselves wet.
Cool~ I wish I am brave enough to do so too!
Its us again! ^^
Nah...we take a new pic =D
Hor...Bee See bully me d >.<

My dinner, not bad ma ~
Okie, everything was going well during the day and night.
When midnight fall...those friendly insects came.
We played "Heart Attack" and "Bluff" since everyone was getting bored.
OO...I had learn some new tricks using the poker cards...hehe~
Sorry Bee See, I let you down because I fall asleep and did not accompany you for the" Killer" game. Hope you enjoy you night with your new friends there.
Sleep ke sleep, play ke play~

We love you too =)
H.O.P.E. & L.O.V.E.

Yea, we are too tiny d~
Well, the field was flooding as I can feel it when I slept.
Wet and cold!!
Itchy when the mosquitoes and those unknown insects climb over my feet.
Siew Hoay and Yin Yin slept beside me...Hope they are ok lo.
Actually, I did not sleep well.
It was a noisy and cold night.
Stupid Theng Keat, stop pulling my leg and wake me up!!!
=.=
A good night "peace"~~~back to sleep!

The sunshine approach us very fast.
It sure was a long night and long way for us to go through.
When the sun smiled at us, everything became CHEERS ^^
Although this is just a simple activity with real and few people who are supporting it, I appreciate it.


Thank you for giving me such an opportunity to show my concern.

没有评论: