Food Hunter

These pils make me ill.
=(
They are bitter than I think.
Shoo...
Hopefully my fingers are strong enough.
I pray~

I was too~ boring.
I have too~ many used papers to reuse again and again.
But I can't eat them.
So, I made something swt...
Tadaa....u like flowers?
They are roses I think~
Hmm...

It was raining heavily that day.
I was hungry.
I want food and you...yummy!!!
haha~
Anyway, the rain stopped,
but I am always starving~

So, this happen before chinese and economic killed me.
I ate something expensive for dinner.
Can I have it once more?
Perhaps tonight?

I pray for it again~
=_=
Its their month now.
Guess I am one of them.
I m the starving type.
Oh...puasa can make me crazy.
I wanna go MCD for the special promotion!
But it is at night...
To out or not to out?
It is not under my control again...
NEWLOVE IS HUNTING FOR FOOD ,
ARE YOU A TYPE OF FOOD?

没有评论: