HaPpy Full Mo0n

Oh yea....
Anyway, although you don't know who I am
(I will make you know someday)....
Just want to thank you for the delicious cakes...
You bring happiness to us, you bring the joy together...
Wish you had the once in a life time celebration in love n peace....
Hope to see you and hug you and kiss you soon...
^_^
My boy....

It was a nice cake, I swear!

Look damn nice....

Happy Full Moon ya!

The second cake,wahaha~

Yum yum =p

Tadaa!

Here come the main character.

The lucky Kelvin boy of the year!

Oh my, he has the eyes like mine....=_=

hahahahaha

Aww...sleepy boy boy...

Let me sing a song for you:

~Twinkle twinkle little stars, how I wander what you are....~

o_o, forget the lyrics d...

Paiseh, will sing for you in real when I meet you in future...

=)Promised!


2 条评论:

L.W.L. 说...

baby's eyes whr gt like u? he just felt sleepy nia

xDD

newlove 说...

huh?
=D
dun care la....