H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S.

21-11-09(星期六)晴
.
Oh yea....
Start of holidays!
Hmm....what should I do in this holidays huh?
No going to work d....I mean work for whole day's job.
Kinda needing money$$$ for the holiday life...aiks...
Just hang round and stay at home will do....
Can't say that I m free....
Actually there are many things I can do for the holidays.
There is always something I can do....
Only if I want to do so....
.
Aha, Sunday is great!
Going to have a real family day in Gurney....
Never try this before,wahaha....

See???Tickets are bought already....^_^
It is our family date.....

Guess how many tickets in there...
Kinda excited for the coming Sunday.=p
Somehow, family is more important,right?
Sacrifice is needed sometime....
And I have made the choice ^_^
.
Anyway, homeworks!!!
Dear students of L6A6, kindly remind you all...
Newspaper cutting is going to be as usual.
6 pieces will do, but if you are hardworking, you may do more^_^

Free newspaper,hehe...

I took someone's newspaper home for homework...
Don't care le....
Who ask him to absent for so many days...
=p
Hey you, I won't return you these newspaper d...
Lalalala~
.
Next, reading those chinese words....
It is not that difficult....
It is a "TO DO or TO DIE" problem...
READ, you may survive.
NOT READING, you won't die ,mayb will faint next year...

It should be a 4 books system, but.....

This new book cost me RM25, and it is a compulsory!
I don't like the title seriously...=_=
This book is not of my taste...
Reading it? I guess I will fall asleep soon...
Aiks...what to do huh?
.
Hmm....gotto thanks someone who give me the anime series....
Arigato to Wei Shen, buddy, haha!

Going to laugh and enjoy my life with the cute anime...=p

Work? ya....
Same job, little income, torturing my small small eye........
How can I survive huh?
I promised to work for her d....die mia....
How can I sacrifice my eyes for the promises I made leh?
My eyes are more important ok?!!
But...I don't like to make empty promises =(
......
.
Oh ya, the very important stuff that bother me for 2 years.
Guess I am going to face it, one by one in the holidays.

Car learning...
Aiks....I can't even start the engine yet...=_=
Totally zero experience in this car thing.
=(
I can't drive!
Er.....kinda worry....I don't like the scary learning center...
Some say the "teachers" there are mostly "weird"....
Die d lo!
Sigh................
Hope I can get a normal one for the coming lesson.
Clutch and break and gear and mirrorsss, confusing!
.
Many stuffs to do.....
Aiks....
Wanna hang out too!
But no permission and no income , means no talks lo...
Stay home online will get scolded, stare at the pc screen also will get scolded...
Speechless.....
Soon, my cousins and godbrother will join in, then my house will become ...er, noisy?
Hmm....thats how holidays should be.
Usually, I failed the plan, not the plan failed me...
So...see how will I waste my time again at last,hah!
Just let my holiday BEGIN!!!
Hohoho....^_^

3 条评论:

Pati 说...

I. Love. Them. PANDAS.
EHHH, so many ppl watching 2012.. :D Walau, I miss the ticket price in Malaysia man. I cant wait to get back, am gonna watch 3 movies in one day.. YOU MUST TEMAN ME!!!! I dont care.

newlove 说...

sure,u coma back i sure will rush for u de,haha....
my time will be urs^_^

L.W.L. 说...

wah.... so bad la u, took other ppl eh newspaper >.< haiz~~
ur eyes sure vital la!! if use too much energy will bcome even small i guess =P
be optimistic sis!! car learning won't as hard as u though ^^
even i noe how to start the engine, u duno? =.=
+oil! +oil!! ^^