2009_2009

20-9-2009(星期日)晴

TADAA!!!
This is what I did today!
Wahaha....nice right?
Bleesed marriage~~


Colouring these are not an easy job ok?
I spoiled some of it, caused by my careless.
But they are still nice ma....
Feel proud of my work...


The more I stare at them, the more I love them~

^_^

Aha! These are the bears which are hugging loves.Quite nice pun la. Can you imagine that? Hundreds of bears lay on the board, what a nice view. ^_^


By the way, I watched the Singapore drama today-
"The Little Nyonya ".



Why?! Why?!!

I thought they are suppose to be together~ =_=


Such a bad ending. Sad T_T.





这个故事告诉我们:

做人要追远,要思源。
改天我也去查查客家人福建人的来源与习俗,呵呵!

2 条评论:

kathsyee 说...

PIPO, pipo, just gt a feel wanna drop by here, wanna know how's and what's going on with u..

newlove 说...

lol,like that pun fun?