Lost for few days and few more days to be lost...

28-5-2009 (星期四) 晴

Ok , I am now hardly online....
I lost the connection....
FOR the 4th DAYS!!!!
Now I realise,
I cant't survive without the net.....!!!!
My life start to be bore since I can't online...
so I start to stare at the mirror every night.
asking myself "WHY ME! "
swt..... I must not be like that , sure I can survive...
just harder and suffer nia lo.
aiks...=_=

Anyway...
I handed in the form to transfer school last 3 days.
Asked my dear mummy to rush to the school to sign the 5 pieces of papers. Luckily she din't scold me for that sudden call.
Love her so much . Thanks ya.
But she said "after transfer you must kut lat tak chek."
lol...SURE LA!!
I will de ^_^

Nothing really happen these few days .
I just skip biology, ignore maths, chat during chemistry, and nothing else.
Anyway, i attend a few lessons of pengajian perniagaan and ekonomi.
And I really listen to the teachers. Its quite fun actually.
And now I am trying to start my MUET by typing an english post on my blog.
haha..... hope I can have some practices on my english.
Its still in broken language la actually.

Think will be lost in the net for few days more before I can fix the network...
Kind of pity here..want to cry d.
aiks...
So....
I will be back!

And the...
Bye bye to pcghs.
Hope I wont be back in that school after the holidays.
An earlier holiday wish for myself and all the students out there.
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

hope to see you in the Night At The Museum.
haha....^_^

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

so what school r u studying now? @.@ after PCHGS...

bye

newlove 说...

I jz applied for MBS .
you are???