The opposite of HAPPY

29-7-2009(星期三)晴

I am not happy today.
Today is such a messy day.
Everything went wrong...
Seriously, I am just too unhappy.
Someone says that I can find him/her when I am upset.
Should I find him/her now?
Can I???
Aiks...

I am totally in the wrong mood today.
But I didn't scold anyone, I didn't throw anything, I didn't scream at anybody.I don't show any sign of anger.
I was just being silent, turned left and right, front and back, up and down.
Too bad I didn't cry out.
I should release some of my tears since I didn't cry for a long time.
Argh!!! 
I wanna bite something lol !

Jay who sits next to me keeps making jokes n funny fuuny words the whole morning.
I can't really laugh though...
But I do remember something which I ask in serious and he answered in such a funny way.

I said:" Won't you worry cause three of us next to/nearby you are ALL Aquarius??? "

p/s: Well, aquarius are usually emotional...like what happen to me today.Laugh and emo at the same moment.Its tiring la, actually...But I strongly believe that three of us did something like this before.

Ok, then Jay spoke.
He answered: Hmm....don't worry, I am a crabby, I can swim in water,hehe..."
=_= He is a Cancer lol.

This is a creative answer.
I like it , haha.
Anyway, it made me laugh for 20 seconds.

Aiks……
Don't know why I feel terrible today.
I hate being like this.
But I meet my darling in hospital today.
She looks better now.
She is recovering!!!
Its good.

Hope that tomorrow will be better.
Good night!



没有评论: