Choir Competition

22-8-2009(星期六)雨

My dear Pati girl's b'day.
I wish I can be there with you.
Happy birthday ya!
Love you always and always.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, today is our competition day.
Choir!!!
Kinda excited, nervous,happy?
Hmm....its a complicated feeling.
Anyway, raining non stop make me so sleepy.
Somehow I make-up myself!!!
Lol... its always better than being drawn by our lovely teacher, hehe...
However , I think I made my eye worst , now my eye look like panda better...
Swtllll
We went there by school bus.
Nice experience in the bus.
New "topic" to share lol...

The messy & busy of the bus ....

Okok, now the singing part is not so satisfied.
The 1st song was ok, the 2nd song was like speeding!!!
Poor Kim, "accelerate" her piano for us.
Sorry bout that.
I was like....oo my, why are we rushing??
I can't see anything in front...
Any audience?
Hmm.... the spotlight is kinda ....
Sing>singing>sang....
All done in 5 minutes!(I guess??)

Okokok, what we get?
The 3rd place, the BRONZE!
Not that bad.....although there are 3 Bronze-sss for the competition.
Its always better than nothing.
^_^ Congratulation ya!
If you all happy , I will happy.
Take it easy.
Ooo,managed to snap some photos...for memory...
Hehehe...



After this, should be ...
HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!!
Take a break, have a Kit Kat.
Hehe...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

接下来的节目,嘉姿的生日会
感谢蛋糕先生的顺风车,我才安全到达,呵呵!
在这里遇到了大家,真的很开心。
锦玉也回来了叻!真好!
聊啊聊,吃啊吃,就这样度过春宵。
Hmm......
意大利面很好吃,三文治也不错哦!
我很馋嘴的 =p
不过……

三大馋嘴一族,比我还恐怖,呵呵!

女生帮,右下乃寿星女~~
谢谢你的邀请哦,虽然今天还不是你的正式生日……
祝福我先留着吧,到时才祝福你哦。
当然还要感谢妈妈,特地来载我回,因为我知道,你不喜欢我出夜街的……
嗯,很充实的一天,有累的感觉!
下了一整天的雨,今天的你还好吗?
^_^

没有评论: