I am worry...

3-8-2009(星期一)晴

It should be a happy August.
But too bad, it started with a bad news.
I thought it is only a normal attack, but seems like it attack at the wrong time, so it has become an unusual attack.
It is not good to get sick in this critical period!
I am worry bout myself, I am worry bout my friends, I am worry bout my family and my dearest.
Although I am back to the normal temperature, but I am still scare.
I had the symptoms.
I might be one of the victims.
Will I be?
NO! NO! NO!
Don't want!
I wanna get the comfirmation from the doctor.
I am scare....
Stay away from me, girls and guys...
Save yourself!
1/3 of my classmates are affected, fever, coughing and etc.
What do you expect?
This small cutie island is no longer safe for us.
When the disease spread, it spread fast , within one day......

Anyway, I still have the symptoms!!!
Had/have it, means I am black listed.
Hate myself for being such weak n useless......
I thought I am strong enough...
My immune system is functioning extremely well for the past 5 years.
But now....aiks.
I hate the taste of plain water when I am sick, it is SWEET.
Yucks, and my saliva taste SWEET too....
Illlllllllll=_=

Aiks.....
Everyone here,
Just take care...

1 条评论:

Pati 说...

Swine flu is overrated. Don't worry so much! If it's detected early it's ok.. You'll get better in no time! Malaysia is making a big hype, well, the whole WORLD is making a big hype over Swine flu.. But it's better than SARS, at least it has a cure!
Anyways, am really glad that it was nothing.. And that you've more or less recovered now.. LOVE YOU AIAI!!!