When Examination crushed on Choir...

21-8-2009(星期五)雨

This week is kinda tired...
Because of this 1st monthly exam, and because of choir practices?
Hmm....or because of ONLINE , day and night non stop!!!!
=_=lll lol

Finished all the five subjects in four days.
Last minutes work is what I will do usually.
For example:
Ekonomi -
hold the book in front of the pc / stare at the screen but flipping the books at the same time / chat while staring at the book...
Its about 10pm that day...
Thats what I did.

Examination is important, but just be honest to yourself.
If can't answer.... just let it go.
Respect yourself and respect the purpose of having examination.
How much effort you put, how much you should gain.
Thats all.
Ignore this if you are not in such case.
Be honest!

Anyway, the 1st monthly test ended in peace...
I mean mine...
PP is going to hell as I believe...
Ekonomi is in between hell and hell??
BC is ....aiks.....please don't go to hell...
MUET .... hope it will be fine....
PA, hah! Not going to hell. It has survived!(according to my young teacher, I am saved this time +_=)

Choir.....another case.
I failed myself for this.
Give myself a D!
Sorry that I am not a so so suprano.
I can't sing suprano in solo!!!
My voice is just too weak when it is "alone"...
Just like its master...
Really sorry bout that.
I am dissapointed to myself too...
Aiks...
Hope we won't get a bad result later.
Anyway, I like the feel of working/practising together...
I have the feel of belonging ^_^
Nice ya...
Enjoy choir-ing!
Yea...
All the best for the coming competition.

This week ended in such a rush.
Holiday start tomorrow!
HAHAHAHA!
A lot of things to be done in this holidays.
Hang out hang out!
Who wanna go out with me??
Hehe... let me get my mum's permission, then we can hang round the whole day!
But, its kinda hard though...
And homeworks....aiks, should I call it assignment?
It sound pro ,right?
Hehe

Hmm....
What will happen tomorrow?
Please let me know ya.
Oo.... and the...
@_@panda eyes...
Stay away from me!

1 条评论:

...蓝色流浪者... 说...

u guy good la
holiday ady
unlike me
still need torture for 3 weeks
and examination
grrrrrrr~~~