Comments On The New Classroom

5-10-2010(星期二) 晴


Yup, we moved into the new building yesterday.
And this is my first day stepping into my new classroom at the second floor.
Everything just changed.
I don't actually like it.


Our new Form 6 building which is yellowish in colour~
It looks nice, Mr. Principal is very proud of it.
Anyway, it is for the students's good.


We have a wider corridor from now on.
But ...so what?
Our class is the only filled class in this floor.
We are the left over?!
Stay lonely and quiet, although we are the noisiest in upper six.
I don't like this feeling.
I want to gather in the toilet with the girls every morning and recess.
I want to say hi to them whenever they pass by!
I want some happiness from the other classes too >.<

I want my old classroom back!

I love my place:
Under the fan with the greatest view~
I m in the CENTRE!


Look at the lovely view which my classroom has~
Isn't it nice?


When it rains?


Another side from my old classroom...
I want it back~
TT

Green nature is what we can find from the old building.
It makes me calm whenever I am down and sick of studying~
It is good for our eyesight too~

Angle makes the view special...I love to capture so much~

I am so sad for myself~
I am going to miss it A LOT for sure!
>.<
I think I am in love with this view~deeply~
People just don't understand how I feel.

Now, this is what I can see from the new classroom.
I see the old building itself~
>.<
It is close to the new building...But it looks a thousand miles for me.
I am so desperate~
He enjoys being in the new environment.
But I feel that I am being jailed~
The classroom is just too big for us.
It keeps each and everyone of us a distance.
We are not going to stay as close as before~
No more eating under the table and chat non-stop~
That will be a problem as the is no drawer for the new desk...
Its is hot and closed.
I prefer a windy classroom.
It is dark as well.
Haiz....I complained a lot.
But thanks for sharing the new building with us.
I do appreciate it.

Aha!
Trying to take my private photo when I was taking yours?
>.<

And you took it successfully~

>.<



没有评论: