Another KL Trip

17-12-2010(星期五) - 19-12-2010(星期日)

Seriously, I don't feel like going this time.
I m tired of KL.
I don't like the life over there.
Well, we went there with purposes lol...

Sis will go to Australia for her practical.
How lucky she is!
I wish I can go there too...someday~


Well, all the best in ur journey...
Take care =)
We went to a smaller airport specially for Air Asia.
I forgot the name of it. @.@
But I do remember that we took Sky Bus there.
It was an hour long way for us to reach there from Kl central.
By the way, I missed JJ's performance!
T.T
We were in the same city!
I am sad...
But I met Ms Yeong there,haha~
She was shocked when she saw me.
Hehe....I believe that this is called "fate".

Later on, we stayed with my cousin for a night

Her mum rent a 5 stars condo for her to study nail art there.

This is to ensure her safety lol.
However, the system of using the facilities is kinda complicated.
They need a pass card to use the lift and to open the door~
And they could only reach the floor where they stay @.@
So complicated lol~

But anyway, this condo is extremely fantastic!

Huge room and wow....
I don't think I will have another chance to enter here next time.
...haha
It is just wonderful....I wanna be rich!

The pool is nice isn't it?
=D

After a pleasant night we had, we went to MidValley again~

My cousins and the decorations are beautiful~

Somewhere between Midvalley and The Garden~


I just love the bridges with blue glasses as the surface~

If you could see, there was a Santa in the middle of the stage.
People were trying to queue up just to take a pic~

I guess they spent a lot for all the christmas decorations every year.

Every place is seem to be crowed.
People nowadays are rich lol....shopping non stop @.@

I couldn't afford to live there.
I don't know....but somehow, I have to learn.

KL.....aiks....

没有评论: