My Christmas tree!

14-12-2010(星期二)

Wahaha....
I bought myself a tree finally!
It is a small and cute christmas tree.
Costs me 20 sth lol.
But nevermind, I am happy and I make them happy too.
By the way, I went to 1st Avenue with cousin today...
She was so happy lol....excited whole afternoon~
Haha....I think I am happy too =D
We ate something in KIM GARY there...
It is new and PURPLE!
I think "she" will be happy too if she sees it ^^

Hey Purple gal
=D
This stupid "yun yong" tea....
Make me feel so sick.
=(


Later on, we walked around Prangin Mall...
I love the decorations with all the balloons!
Nice right?
Haha~
Well, today spent some money....
I believe I will spend more in these few days.
Cham n gai gai~
@.@

But they are happy...
I am happy to see you smile.
=)


Especially you.
She is just cute beside the tree.
I shall leave it there until 31st of December, haha XD

没有评论: