Gathering

22-12-2010(星期三)

Life is busy during this holidays.
But I am happy of being busy, because I am not alone.
^^
Long time no see, my fellow friends~
=D
Mabel, the sexy girl of the day.
YTing, oo...she grows stronger!
Eelin, my lovely lady ^^
HTheng, I need to talk a lot to u!
Ms Yeong, u hiao, never ask me out!
Cherry girl, I know u miss us alot!
>.<
I miss u all too!
Since I like Breeks so much, I asked them to have a meal with me.
hiak hiak...they said "sure"~
Aha...fish lunch~
I love the slice of filet o fish~
It is match with curry sauce, but some of us changed it.
Mine became mushroom sauce, it was too creamy @.@
I shouldn't changed it lol!
Curry taste better with the fish >.<
Before we decided to leave, we took a nice pic.
=D
I love chit chatting with the girls~
wuhoo~~~
YTing treated us gummy after that.
We made alot of fun with the gummy, especially with the "teeth, wire, brain and the longest gummy"
haha...
Ting joined us for half an hour.
She started to work d.
So tired and formal look lol....
I love u girls....always and always....
Keep in touch ^^
muacks~

没有评论: