年初二2011

4-2-2011(星期五)

It was a tiring day.
Sure it was!
I couldn't get enough sleep last night.
It was cold and I was awake whole night.
I heard ducks quacking and chickens crowing.
What a wonderful insomnia night I had.
I guess, something bite me >.<
Anyway, I still love my hometown.

We went back to Penang in the morning just like how we went home yesterday.
The car was fulled again!
Everyone of us didn't sleep well lol~
Especially the driver~
I leave my hometown again...
And I will be back!

It was a really hot day in the afternoon.
I reached home, and went out again.
Stupid cinemas.
We can't get the tickets we want.
QBM was totally fully booked and crowded.
We queued up for half an hour and get nothing.
WE HAVE TO GET THE TICKETS!!!
So, we tried in GP.
Aha, queued up for another 20 minutes.
Finally, we managed to get the number of tickets we want.
@.@
I was really sleepy and tired.
I didn't have my proper lunch.

Hah, then...
went to visit my third grand-aunty in law(三婶婆).
She is ill and we are afraid.
So , they planned to visit her earlier.


She took good care of me when I was small. I love to hang around her house when I was in kindergarten. I hope she will be just fine. Wish her happy and healthy in the rabbit year.

At night, the adults did the thing that make them "happy" and we played around with the tickets lol~

He did the vampire(僵尸)style.



I did the no face(无脸) style.



And they~
Lady Gaga Style!
hahaha~


Tomorrow will be another GREAT DAY!
^^

I am really sleeeeeeeepppyyyy~~~~ZZZZzzzzz

没有评论: