Hang Out

11-2-2011(星期五)

Okie, this is just a simple hang out with the girls.
Ladies will be my first choice, always and always.
=D
See, they are so cute and adorable~
I don't remember that.
I think this is my very first time singing with Pati in such a special "box".
She is really excited and gets high easily..haha!
She gave me a surprise by saying that she had a date with her family.
But she appeared anyway...haha~
She is just a playful girl that makes us love her so much.
=)
We sang a song about lesbian , I guess @.@

Poor Liny, she was sick...
But she laughs like usual..haha~

Oo my pinky Sim....
She loves to sing too ^^
And she taught Pati how to lie, argh~

By the way, we decided to watch a movie before we leave.
《最强喜事》makes me crazy!
Ahahaha...the way they propose is the funniest!
I can still laugh whenever i think of it...haha~
And the song, "忐忑"...
oh my....It will be famous in Facebook very very soon!
haha....thats all.
Sorry ya Pati, I can't stop beating her when I was out of control.
It is a funny movie anyway.
XD
Love love...

没有评论: