I will miss you~

22-2-2011(星期二)

And so, this will be our last hang out for this long holiday.
Aww.....how I wish we can stick together , just like this...
I love to hug you and listen to you.
Sing, sing to us, mabel!
I never hear you sing before~
And sorry that we spoiled your idol's songs...
You must be very angry and frustrated when you heard it.
But we are really happy shouting it out together lol....
Just...take it easy la ^^
Poor liny girl....I forgot to return her something!
I am so so so useless~~
Forget this and that everyday @.@
And you, don't always skip your lessons!!!
You make me angry ok?!
Please don't repeat that anymore~~~
Ok?!
And you my dear~
I asked you to be normal...not too normal~
And see what u gave me?
=.=
Argh, fine, you won't be you if you are forced to be normal...
Just love the way you are~~
And thanks for all the advices and nice words you gave me....
It made me feel better.
I am going to miss miss miss miss you!
3 months passed so fast.
I still remember the day you came back , it was before our STPM.
Now, we ended it, and you are going back!
It is a fast process....
>.<
Aiks...
The way you wave to me make me feel sad.
We should have chat for a longer time.
How should I describe my love to you?
I just want to say thank you for everything...
See you again, when you are back~
=)
Just allow me to sing the last song:
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you~
T.T

没有评论: