3rd > 4th > Pre Test! o.O

It should be a continuous process.
Or else, I will just forget everything.
So, I practiced for 3 days in a week o.O
The 3rd practice was ok, I learnt how to drive on the 2 specific roads.
Everything was fine...
but the tuitor was late as usual.
Always hot and sunny day~
I am going to faint lol~
The 4th practice was fine lol...
My tuitor asked me to drive on the road toward Relau.
Well, this means that I had to drive over the hill and this is really challenging!
Wuhoo~
Nice try yea ^^
I was really excited and he comforted me with some cold jokes lol.
Pls don't treat me like a kid, okie~
I drive seriously lol~
There was a conversation that I remember the most:
"Please remember to tell me ur plate number when you buy a car next time"
"Oo, why?"
"Well, I would like to avoid myself from getting near to that car ofcourse,hah"
"OOOooo, I see~"
=.=
How could he said like that?
Argh, this tuitor hurt me so much >.<
Halo, my private tutor~
He is not uncle la, not that old lol.
But he is always late =(
I think, he loves KOPI Peng~
Haha XD
Before I am going for the real test, I guess I just have to go through this too.
THE PRE-TEST!
It is very important, I put all of my best on it.
I think so lol~
Well, I passed it, just like what they expected.
Cemerlang has many good experienced tutors and examiners.
Why I was so bad luck to met a lazy pre-test examiner?
May be I was really bad luck lol~
He just wants everything to be easy.
So he closed his eyes and let me pass it.
But I don't want it to be like this!
I want a real formal pre-test =.=
He spoiled my mood and make me speechless.

He asked me to use short cut.
He was chatting with his friend when I drove.
Gave me a pass without checking if I was correct or not~
I hope I can do it properly in the real test >.<
My pre-test was kinda horrible.
haiz~

没有评论: