It's A Shopping Day~

15-1-2011(星期六)

Well...since CNY is coming very soon, I believe that shopping will be a common event for us, especially the girls~

Seriously, I am kind of tired because of the shopping thing.

I prefer to watch movie, or to sing in Redbox!
wahaha~


Shopping is just .... not my favourite.


I didn't take photos in rest room for such a long time d lol~


Haha....ignore us....

Anyway, this is a simple post.
My cousins bought a lot and spent a lot too!
I am impressed~
It is so hard to find myself a pair of nice n simple shoes.

I tried many pairs....
But I just couldn't get a suitable one.
Shoes will bring us far away...if and only we can find the ONE.
So, I give up right now...
No new shoes for new year~
@.@

I met few friends today....accidentally~
1st lean yong, then wei li, hua cheng n michael, mabel, simmy and wilson~
But most of them jz walk by....
It's alright... I will not call unless they saw me too.
^^

1st Avenue had a special event.
It is about fashion and makeover contest.
My cousin wanted to join it...
But too bad, she doesn't understand English lol.
And she refused to continue her study last week, crying and yelling.
I wonder how she will get what she wants without any knowledge.
She needs to think mature, at least , before she asks for anything.
Teenagers nowaday...aiks...
Ok, I am no longer a teenager...so..this exclude me.
XD

Window shopping is tiring!

没有评论: